Securely Work From Anywhere With Worldox Web 3.2 — Get It for Free
Worldox became the leader in legal document management because of its combination of convenience, features, and security. Law firms using Worldox GX4 can extend the power of Worldox to any device at any location with the free Worldox Web 3.2 add-on. With Worldox Web 3.2, Worldox runs in any web browser with all the power of the native Windows client.
Feedback from law firm leaders who steered their law firms through Covid-related policies indicated that Worldox Web 3.2 kept their productivity high even in the most challenging circumstances. Simply put, it can help keep your law firm in business.
Among the features:
- Your Recent Work — This new dashboard provides fast access to the documents you’re working on so that you can get back to work from a different location and different computer.
- Command Ribbon — Everyone uses software differently. The customizable Command Ribbon lets everyone at your firm keep their favorite features a click away.
- Microsoft 365 — This improved integration includes one-click secure document sharing via Microsoft Teams, OneDrive, and Outlook.
- Search — Find documents faster by including a date range and/or the file type. Save commonly used searches as Search Templates. Create bookmarks for key documents and folders.
- Workspaces — This popular tool, which creates groups of documents for a specific matter, is now accessible in Worldox Web 3.2.
- iPhone App — Use this free native app to access documents on your iPhone with a simplified menu built for speed.
Choose One of These Options for More Details
More Legal Document Management Resources
TechnoRelease is a newsletter in which legal vendors engage with TechnoLawyer members like you by offering product news, Learnpapers, case studies, webinars, special deals, and other valuable offers and information. Because of its high quality standards, TechnoRelease is next-generation advertising that you’ll find as useful as editorial material. You’re always sure to find something of interest. As with all TechnoLawyer newsletters, please forward TechnoReleases to colleagues and friends.