Document management software defined by superior performance, reliability, &
Since 1988, World Software Corporation has set the standard in the evolving field of document management software, delivering the most reliable, full-featured, cost-effective, and easy-to-use systems available.
Law firms, financial services companies, corporate legal departments, and many other organizations rely on Worldox, World Software’s award-winning document management system to:
- Bring order out of chaos, preventing crucial documents from being mishandled or lost
- Improve overall organizational efficiency, and allow professionals to focus on high-value tasks, not searching for documents
- Drive more value from their intellectual property
- Respond more rapidly to new challenges and opportunities
The document management software of choice for over 6,000 organizations
More than 6,000 organizations in 52 countries rely on Worldox: an extraordinarily large, diverse, and committed installed base of customers. Worldox users include:
- Thousands of prominent law firms of all sizes
- Corporate customers including Pitney Bowes, Key Bank, Hilton Hotels, Deutsche Bank, Daimler Chrysler, Pacific Gas & Electric, Marathon Petroleum
- Leading non-profits and non-governmental organizations such as IFC, the legal departments of Columbia University, Princeton University, and NYU; and The Legal Aid Society of San Francisco
- More than 400 financial, investment advisory, and accounting firms, including leaders such as Citigroup, Ernst & Young.
- Leading organizations in construction, real estate, government, insurance, manufacturing, and many other industries
World Software ownership, headquarters, and distribution
World Software Corporation is a privately held corporation headquartered in Glen Rock, New Jersey, in the New York City metropolitan area.
World Software’s products are distributed and installed by more than 300 approved, independent resellers and systems integrators worldwide. World Software, together with its resellers and integrators, serve customers throughout the U.S., and in the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Asia-Pacific, South Africa, and South America.
Call (201) 444-3228 or request additional information about purchasing World Software products.