Achieve seamless document comparison and PDF management with full versions of DocsCorp’s pdfDocs and compareDocs in the enhanced Worldox® Productivity Suite
May 19, 2014 – Glen Rock, NJ. This week at the ALA Conference in Toronto, World Software Corporation announces the new version of the Worldox Productivity Suite, a valuable add-on to the Worldox document management system (DMS). Full versions of two essential DocsCorp’s products are now included for firms with 25 users or less:
- compareDocs: This vital tool guarantees fast and accurate document comparison. It is much more reliable than manually comparing and contrasting documents and works with with applications such as Microsoft® Word or Outlook. You can compare Word to Word, PDF to PDF, Word to PDF, or PDF to any text-based document format.
- pdfDocs: This popular project-centric PDF management application integrates with Worldox and MS Office to empower users to manage business-critical documents more efficiently through enhanced workflows. Create, collate, annotate and combine PDF and PDF/A files easily with pdfDocs. Using Worldox, you can convert external documents to PDF, add profile metadata and then store them in the DMS. You can also convert existing documents in Worldox to save as new or related PDF files.
The Productivity Suite continues to offer these other Worldox Workflow Tools:
- Workflow enables automated reviews, approvals and transmittals for Worldox-managed documents. Create a controlled type of document routing in which files are sent to one or more users for a defined purpose. Successive actions can be based on input/decisions received from a recipient. You can specify when you need recipients to review, comment, approve, reject or rate workflow documents.
- Task sets up document-related, Microsoft Outlook-based reminders. Reminders are file-based and can include project links to Worldox files. You can send reminders to one or multiple participants and delegate document-related tasks directly from Worldox and manage them from Outlook.
- Notify creates automatic notifications when specified actions are taken with tagged files and folders. This utility sends alerts to you in real-time whenever selected actions are achieved by selected files by some or all named users. It’s an essential add-on for security-minded managers and administrators.
Visit us in booths # 723/725 at the 2014 ALA Annual Conference at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, May 19-23, 2014 (255 Front St W, Toronto, ON M5V 2W6, Canada).
DocsCorp is a leading provider of productivity software for document management professionals worldwide. Our offices and products span the globe with over 250,000 users in 32 countries. Our clients are well known and respected global brands that rely on DocsCorp for their technology needs. http://www.docscorp.com/
About World Software Corporation
Founded in 1988 and based in Glen Rock, New Jersey, World Software Corporation® is an innovative leader in the Document Management Systems (DMS) category. The company’s flagship product Worldox has an install base of over 5500 companies in 52 countries. For more information about World Software Corporation and its products, please visit us at www.worldox.com. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter @worldox. World Software Corporation® and Worldox® are registered trademarks of World Software Corporation. All other trademarks are held by their respective owners. For more detailed information, please visit www.worldox.com, call 800-962-6360 or email.