Legal professionals have spent the last year and a half adapting to the new work…
Provides Easy, Secure Bulk Archiving of Outdated Documents Stored in Active Worldox Profile Groups
LEN ROCK, NJ – April 30, 2013 – Today, World Software Corporation® (www.worldox.com) released its new Bulk Document Archiving Connector, which allows Worldox administrators to safely and easily archive large quantities of outdated documents into an archive storage location.
The Bulk Document Archiving Connector ultimately improves the user’s experience, enabling faster and more precise searches, while securely archiving large numbers of antiquated documents. It also reduces Worldox indexer initialization and update times, as well as freeing up disk space on the primary production file servers.
The Archiving Connector can be used in three primary modes, first of which is simple date based or “set data” archiving. Second, it also can archive documents based on a CSV file or profile data extracted from billing or other systems. Third, there is also an option to archive from a combination of reading CSV files and extracting files not modified more recently than the set date.
Bulk Document Archiving Connector Highlights Include:
- Configurations can be made to delay between each folder and file processed to reduce the risk of potential indexer performance degradation.
- Files can be moved to the archive location of the selected profile group or to another profile group with the same structure.
- The Connector can be configured to add profile codes to documents that are missing them or to force profile field codes for documents to a specific value as the documents are moved.
- The Connector has a full test mode to generate a log of documents that would be archived if the program was activated. This indicates how much disk space will be freed up on the production server and how much storage is required.
- All archived documents can create an entry in the Worldox Audit Trail feature.
- The Connector can have separate configuration files for each Profile Group.
- Once configured, the Connector may be run from a simple command line and can be scheduled to occur at specific times using the Windows Scheduler.
World Software Corporation president Ray Zwiefelhofer commented, “We are thrilled to be able to provide our customers with a safe and secure archiving feature that will enable better archiving and performance. It is important that outdated documents be purged in a streamlined manner that benefits Worldox administrators and end-users. Our primary goal is to offer tools that will streamline workflow and support daily activities.”
For more information about the Bulk Document Archiving Connector, please visithttps://www.worldox.com/products/worldox_bulk_archiving_connector.
About World Software Corporation
Founded in 1988 and based in Glen Rock, New Jersey, World Software Corporation® is an innovative leader in the Document Management Systems (DMS) category. The company’s flagship product Worldox has an install base of over 5000 companies in 50 countries. For more information about World Software Corporation and its products, please visit us at www.worldox.com. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter @worldox. World Software Corporation® and Worldox® are registered trademarks of World Software Corporation. All other trademarks are held by their respective owners. For more detailed information, please visit www.worldox.com, call 800-962-6360 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
(201) 444-3228 x3025/(800) 962-6360
Burke & Company LLC