A response to the recent ABA guidance on model rules, ethical tech duties to consider…
National Harbor, MD – August 31, 2016 – World Software Corporation® is continuing the international expansion of Worldox, the innovative document management solution, providing the powerful features of the proven traditional Worldox DMS, but generating even more expediency and flexibility through the utilization of Worldox Cloud, their Software-as-a-Service (SAAS) technology, and cloud computing.
Worldox Cloud is hosted in U.S. and International Data Centers.
Some of the international firms who have recently chosen to implement Worldox as their document and email management solution, include: Aramark Property (Legal IT Limited, Ireland); Black Rock PM Ltd. (Copyrite, UK); RNG Lawyers and Digby Law (Matrix Solutions, Australia); Teekay Shipping Ltd. and Wendy Posluns (LexCloud.ca, Canada); Manuel Luis Advogados Associados (Goya Consultoria, Ltda., Brasil).
Worldox offers more immediate and long-term business value than any other solution.
- Lower direct and indirect costs throughout the entire lifecycle. Worldox costs less to purchase, less to deploy, less to support, and less to administer.
- Architected for simplicity and exceptionally scalable. With Worldox, you can begin driving real business value in days or weeks, not months or years – whether you’re deploying document management for the first time, or migrating from another system.
- Proven reliability over 20 years. Our latest product reflects everything we’ve learned in delivering state-of-the-art document management solutions since 1988.
- Intuitive usability. Worldox builds upon the basic file handling skills computer users already have. Because users find it intuitive, they like Worldox, so they actually use it… in contrast to complex competitive systems that are often ignored or evaded.
- Seamless support for all of your information. Worldox can handle any form of information that can be saved as a file… from Microsoft Office documents and email to scanned files and multimedia content.
- Unlimited flexibility and easy integration with your existing infrastructure. Worldox provides a full range of solutions for integrating with your other business systems.
Ray Zwiefelhofer commented: “We are excited about the world-wide expansion of Worldox. We have increased the number of our international Resellers to support the growing customers base and last year saw the deployment of native data centers for Worldox Cloud in Canada, Australia and the UK, with plans for Europe to follow.“
About World Software Corporation
Founded in 1988 and based in Glen Rock, New Jersey, World Software Corporation® is an innovative leader in the Document Management Systems (DMS) category. The company’s flagship product Worldox® has an install base of over 6000 companies in 52 countries. For more information about World Software Corporation and its products, please visit us at www.worldox.com, call 800-962-6360 or email email@example.com. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter @worldox. World Software Corporation® and Worldox® are registered trademarks of World Software Corporation. All other trademarks are held by their respective owners.
(201) 444-3228 / (800) 962-6360