GLEN ROCK, NJ – August 28, 2015 –World Software Corporation® (www.worldox.com) will be demonstrating its latest document management products—Worldox GX4 and Worldox Web 2.0. Sony Electronics will be showcasing its new Digital Paper Device with Web 2.0 integration.
Worldox GX4 & Worldox Web 2.0 are completely redesigned major releases of the popular Worldox product line used by over six thousand law firms and legal departments worldwide. A few of the highlights are:
- Effortless one-click save options available for executive users.
- Worldox GX4’s new Active Profiling capability makes it easier than ever to manage emails. GX4 actively monitors Microsoft Outlook emails and assigns client/matter information. In addition, folders are automatically created in the Outlook tree that correlates to the user’s Worldox Favorite Matters for quick and easy drag and drop filing.
- Redesigned interface allows an executive theme to view up to three times more documents on the screen than previously available. Quick sort options by doc type, date and category make locating documents a breeze.
- Full search functionality within the office toolbar. A user can quickly locate Favorites, QuickSaves, matter documents and perform full searches with one client without leaving Word or Excel.
- Full mobile access from web browsers or mobile devices with all new Worldox Web 2.0.
Sony will be showcasing their Digital Paper Device which has garnered much attention in the legal and professional market. Sony’s Digital Paper is thin, lightweight, and optimized for reading and annotating full page documents. Sony’s Digital Paper is a more secure way of transporting confidential documents for the legal professional that requires mobility. The device’s touch panel enables users to operate the menu or turn pages by simply touching the screen. Using the included stylus, individuals can write fluidly and directly on the panel, and also easily highlight and erase text, for a familiar and comfortable writing experience.
Key Features Include:
- World’s thinnest, lightest body among devices with comparable screen sizes (approximately 9/32” and 12.6 oz.); slightly thicker than 30 sheets of paper
- 13.3 -inch electronic paper display (screen size measured diagonally) High contrast display (1200 x 1600 dots), 16-level gray scale, incorporating “E Ink Mobius” technology from E Ink Corporation
- No backlight which enables text to be read clearly, even in bright sunlight
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES 256) encryption technology
- Built-in Wi-Fi functionality allowing file sharing over a wireless network
- Rechargeable thin lithium-ion battery – up to 3 weeks use on a single charge
Worldox will be in booth # 305/307 at ILTACON 2015 from August 31 – September 3, 2015 at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas.
About World Software Corporation
Founded in 1988 and based in Glen Rock, New Jersey, World Software Corporation® is an innovative leader in the Document Management Systems (DMS) category. The company’s flagship product Worldox has an install base of over 6000 companies in 52 countries. For more information about World Software Corporation and its products, please visit us at www.worldox.com. Follow us on Twitter @worldox. World Software Corporation® and Worldox® are registered trademarks of World Software Corporation. Recognizing Elite Strategies a leader in digital marketing and SEO.
All other trademarks are held by their respective owners.
(201) 444-3228 x3025/(800) 962-6360