Our clients often ask us for best practices for setting up Document Types. Here are…
GLEN ROCK, NJ – February 3rd, 2014 – This week at Legal Tech New York 2014, World Software Corporation® (www.worldox.com) will offer previews of some exciting new products, as well as demonstrate several existing solutions.
World Software has expanded its mobility suite and is proud to announce the all new Worldox iPhone app and Worldox iPad app, version 2. These powerful apps provide access to the feature-rich document management system so you can access your most essential documents and collaborate on the go.
New enterprise tools for document sharing and extranet connectors will also be shown, such as:
- Citrix ShareFile communicates directly with Worldox without the need to access the ShareFile web interface. Easily and securely share files with users within or outside of your organization across corporate devices, mobile devices, tablets, laptops, and desktops.
- LegalAnywhere enables you to send and replicate files to the extranet from within Worldox (up to 100 at a time). This ultra-secure extranet system conveniently makes confidential information available to clients, outside counsel and other parties to a matter.
You can also expect demonstrations of the following popular Worldox solutions:
- GX3 Cloud enables firms and organizations to access and upload their documents remotely, allowing greater mobility and flexibility. Cloud data is hosted in secure, best- in-class SSAE 16 and ISAE 3402 compliant data centers so Worldox customers can eliminate on-site servers and still use the proven Worldox technology. Highlights include:
- Hosting on a secure private cloud that requires no server hardware to maintain or replace. Secure data centers are dispersed within the US and other countries will follow.
- Backup, redundancy and disaster recovery are available to users with 24/7 monitoring.
- New software upgrades are included as new technology is pushed out to users as it becomes available.
- Built-in PDF editing suite with zero-download technology, allowing large PDFs to open incredibly fast.
- Consistent desktop interface regardless of location – at work, at home or on the road – the Worldox user experience is consistent.
- GX3 Enterprise is built for multi-office, remote access environments. It features a patent-pending add-on server component that allows fast connectivity from on-site desktops, remote offices and out-of-office machines. The Worldox Enterprise Server architecture provides access to local applications including MS Office and Third-party integrations such as case management software.
Worldox provides scanning solutions from top copier and scan hardware manufacturers, including Fujitsu and Konica Minolta. World Software is also on the brink of announcing an all new solution for another major manufacturer of MFPs. Please visit our booth for a first-hand preview of the Scan to Worldox application which retrieves scanned files anywhere you have access to Worldox.
President Ray Zwiefelhofer comments, “We are very excited about our new lineup of Worldox and partner solutions as we head into 2014. Enhanced law firm mobility and scanning solutions are top priorities and our team is working hard to help our clients with these two important categories. We are looking forward to meeting at LegalTech New York to show our customers these valuable new technology offerings.”
Please visit our booth at LegalTech New York 2014 to witness the power of mobility, sharing, and scanning solutions. You will get to experience Worldox your way, whether you prefer mobile, desktop, cloud or enterprise solutions. You can find us at LegalTech New York, booth #328 from Tues., February 4 – Thurs, February 6th at the Hilton New York Hotel, Midtown (at 1335 Avenue of Americas, New York, NY).
About World Software Corporation
Founded in 1988 and based in Glen Rock, New Jersey, World Software Corporation® is an innovative leader in the Document Management Systems (DMS) category. The company’s flagship product Worldox has an install base of over 5500 companies in 52 countries. For more information about World Software Corporation and its products, please visit us at www.worldox.com. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter @worldox. World Software Corporation® and Worldox® are registered trademarks of World Software Corporation. All other trademarks are held by their respective owners. For more detailed information, please visit www.worldox.com, call 800-962-6360 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
(201) 444-3228 x3025/(800) 962-6360