Find all of the data you’re looking for
Ensure that all your newly profiled and legacy files are fully text-searchable so you can comply with your most important discovery requests.
contentCrawler for Worldox solves problems that might result from image-based files by identifying non-searchable content and converting it to a text-searchable PDF (OCR). Any files that are identified as being image documents are saved as either new versions, attachments or related documents as a text layer is added to the document to facilitate your search. This intelligent automated process supports over 180 languages and provides you with the peace of mind that every file in the DMS can be found, regardless of origin.
Image-based files such as faxes, image PDF files, and scanned documents can be profiled into Worldox, but unfortunately, some of these files are invisible to your search technology. Worldox now integrates with contentCrawler from DocsCorp to ensure that all files in the DMS are text-searchable.
Non-searchable content can be a hindrance
to your firm:
- Non-discovery of critical documents for a case, project or matter
- Failure to comply with Court orders to produce documents
- Productivity loss when searching for missing documents
- Worldox search technologies are not maximized
Sources of non-searchable content are:
- Scanned images saved as TIFF or image PDFs
- Emails with TIFF or image-based PDF attachments
- Electronic faxes saved as TIFF or PDFs
- Legacy image, PDF or email documents from business acquisitions or litigation file ingestion