Effortlessly Manage Documents & Email
Our new Active Profiling® capability takes document and email management to the next level. The redesigned user interface and functionality enables your staff to save and retrieve content more efficiently than ever.
The new one-click save option automatically profiles content for users. In addition, filing emails has never been easier since Worldox actively monitors incoming and outgoing emails, assigns client matter information and adds folders in Outlook that correlate to your Worldox Favorite Matters.
The industry’s largest copier and scanning companies such as Fujitsu, Canon, and Konica Minolta are taking advantage of GX4 technology that allows “one touch profiling” of documents into the Worldox repository.
Effortlessly Share & Access Your Documents
All new mobility tools allow easy and effortless remote document management. Newly redesigned web and iOS apps have minimal learning curves and allow you to seamlessly continue your work from any location.
Worldox GX4 also facilitates effortless content sharing with connectors to industry standard applications like Citrix ShareFile and Legal Anywhere.
Worldox features that can significantly reduce time to file and retrieve documents include:
- Effortless one-click save options available for executive users. The new QuickSave option automatically profiles content for users with the click of a button from Microsoft Excel, Word and Adobe Reader applications.
- Filing emails has never been easier since Worldox GX4 actively monitors incoming and outgoing emails with heuristics, assigns client matter information and adds folders in Outlook that correlate to your Worldox Favorite Matters
- Redesigned interface features and executive theme that allows you to view up to three times more documents on the screen than previously available. Quick sort options by doc type, date and category make locating documents a breeze.
- Full search functionality is provided from the Microsoft Office toolbar. Quickly locate Favorites, QuickSaves, matter documents and perform full searches without leaving Word or Excel.
- Users can create multiple user-defined categories (meta tags) for each document and then sort, filter and search with them.
- Inline Search field allows you to instantly search for document names and/or text. Dynamic search result snippets are displayed in the file list or executive view.
- An inline file preview panel is available on the right side of the file list. Easily scroll through search results while viewing the document.
- Search, retrieve and view Worldox matters directly from Outlook.
- Adding and removing of Favorites with one click.
- Follow Me Favorite™ technology knows which files you worked on recently and then presents these choices for quick filing and navigation. The File Save dialog now provides Cabinet, Favorite Matters or Quick Profile tabs, where you can choose a folder with predefined information and automatically populate profile fields while saving new files into Worldox.