Innovative cloud based document management
Providing the powerful features of the proven Worldox DMS, our cloud based document management software generates even more expediency and flexibility through the utilization of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) technology and cloud computing.
Worldox Cloud uses a patent-pending communications platform to seamlessly connect cloud servers hosting the Worldox application and all Worldox- managed documents to local applications. Our cloud DMS allows users to see their familiar desktops, not separate, self-contained environments. If you don’t tell them their files are in the cloud, they’d probably never know. It’s completely transparent.
Worldox has long been a top cloud based DMS choice for legal and financial advisory firms, academic law departments, and industrial firms.
It has a powerful feature set and a remarkably easy-to-use interface. Worldox Cloud offers all the convenience of Worldox via cloud deployment—quick and seamless document access for firms that choose to manage information in a remote, centralized data center model.
- Automated, frequent back-ups in our cloud servers.
- No on-site servers or other hardware needed.
- Completely secure. Meets rigorous standards for data communication and integrity.
- No up-front software purchase is required. Instead, pay a low monthly fee.
- Flexible, remote access. At the office, at home, at client sites—mobility anywhere, anytime.
- No hidden costs. Email management, local backup copy, client matter update automation and more, are included in the base price.
- World-class technical support. Best-in-the-business, award-winning customer phone and online support are included.
- Full featured PDF Editing Suite
- Zero Download Technology for amazingly fast launching of large PDF files
powered by Rackspace® OpenStack
Rackspace maintains various certifications to assist you in verifying our security policies and processes. Rackspace has been assessed and holds validation for the following compliance frameworks:
- ISO 27001
- SSAE 16 and ISAE 3402 (Previously SAS 70 Type II)
- PCI DSS
- Safe Harbor (export.gov)
Please note that Rackspace certifications do not make you compliant with your specific regulatory and compliance requirements. However, we do offer products and services that can assist you in addressing your requirements. For more information, please call us, or speak with your Worldox Reseller.