Now, it’s easy to give your people access to their documents from
anywhere, anytime, from virtually any device.
Worldox/Web Mobile extends the power of Worldox document management
wherever your people go, whatever technology they
use to access their files.
With Worldox/Web Mobile, your people can:
- Respond more quickly to client queries and new opportunities
- Solve urgent problems
- Move business processes forward by sharing information with colleagues and partners... get more done wherever they are.
See Worldox/Web Mobile Demo
A single solution for both remote PCs and portable devices
Worldox/Web Mobile works seamlessly and adapts invisibly to:
- Web-browser equipped notebooks and desktop
- Apple iPads®
- Android Phones®
- Apple iPhones®
- Palm Treos®
- Windows® CE PDAs and cellphones
- Plus, many more internet-ready smart phones and other devices with Java script support built in
Your people can connect to Worldox/Web Mobile from any Internet connection,
and access the same document store they would see in the office – all without
installing any new software on any of their portable devices.
Connecting from phones and handheld devices
Until now, your Blackberry, iPhone, and smartphone users have been walled off from your Worldox
document stores, even if you’ve installed remote access solutions like Citrix or Windows
Terminal Server. With Worldox/Web Mobile, those limitations are a thing of the past.
Now, when users connect from a phone or handheld device, Worldox/Web Mobile recognizes that
automatically, and presents a simple, scaled-down interface that can do everything they’ll
want to do from the road:
- Access, review, and forward any email or attachment – so you can solve problems and move processes forward no matter where you are, what device you’re using, or how little time you have
- Search for files by document name, date range, comments, text, or fields
- Instantly find Favorite Files, Bookmarks and Templates
- Review the contents of files stored by Worldox
- Review any file’s profile information
- Conveniently sort and navigate even large file lists
Connecting from notebooks and other PCs
When users connect from a standard PC, they automatically access powerful, robust Web-based tools modeled closely on the Worldox product they already know how to use.
When accessed from within a Web browser running on a PC notebook or desktop, Worldox/Web Mobile offers an
upgraded interface that recreates much of the state-of-the-art Worldox client. Robust Find, View,
Check Out, Check In, Version Control, and Email commands are all available here, designed to closely
follow the standard GX client. And, as with handheld access, users have automatic, real-time availability
of Favorite Files, Bookmarks and Find Templates, direct from their Worldox desktops providing them with online
Smooth integration and cost-effective operation
Worldox/Web Mobile works with your existing Worldox software, and supports your existing Active Directory and Worldox security mechanisms.
We now offer two options for Worldox/Web Mobile –
1: Hosted (SaaS) Worldox/Web Mobile
- Simple Setup: proxy software installed on your existing Indexer computer.
- No additional computer, no hardware investment.
- $25/user per month (with 1 year pre-payment - if paid monthly: $30/user/month)
2: Traditional Worldox/Web Mobile - installs on your server
- Server license: $995
- User License: $49 per named user
- Annual maintenance: $10 per user license plus $200 per server per year
- Proxy Server License: $600
- Proxy Server Maintenance: $120
For upgrade pricing or to learn more about what Worldox/Web Mobile can do for your professionals and your organization: simply call 800-962-6360
or click here to request additional information..
For information about the free Worldox iPad App click here