World Software Corporation Launches Worldox GX3 Professional at LegalTech New York ’12 Next Week
Company Also Announces Upcoming Releases of Worldox GX3 Enterprise and Cloud
Glen Rock, NJ– January 30, 2012 – Today at LegalTech New York ’12 ,
World Software Corporation® (www.worldox.com)
launches Worldox GX3 Professional, a major new release
of its award-winning document management system (DMS). Worldox GX3 Professional includes
a redesigned user interface, with new features and enhanced speed and integration. The
software is dramatically faster overall, with an improved look and feel.
Also at LegalTech, World Software announces upcoming releases of both Worldox GX3
Enterprise, an offering for larger firms with multi-locations; and Worldox GX3 Cloud, delivering
Worldox in a hosted environment for a monthly fee.
What’s New in Worldox GX3 Professional:
- Toolbar Enhancements – new named and configurable toolbars – add, remove, or rename toolbar buttons
- New Favorite Matters zone in the left-side folder tree, which can now be personalized and configured
- Latest Oracle Viewer technology built in, for improved viewing and previewing of files, including PDF portfolios.
- Updated ISYS search engine, for improved indexing and database management
Speed and Integration:
- Exponential speed increase – a redesigned and optimized architecture delivers data to your screen up to 60% faster in certain critical operations
- More 3rd party integrations, connectors and system tools
- Tighter MS Active Directory integration
- Better Microsoft server integration for faster, easier maintenance and setup
GX3 Enterprise platform is architected to break down the barriers of remote connectivity for
firms of all sizes. The GX3 Enterprise platform resides at the client’s facility behind the firewall
and allows for fast efficient communication for remote offices and workers.
GX3 Cloud will be Worldox GX3 delivered in a SaaS model hosted in a remote data center.
Unlike a traditional web based SaaS DMS, GX3 Cloud will offer the same feature rich user
friendly interface that Worldox is known for.
President Ray Zwiefelhofer comments, “I’m extremely excited about the new GX3 architecture.
With firms’ employees demanding more mobile productivity options and increasing remote
access requirements, a faster and more flexible architecture was our main focus this past year.
With the new launch and upcoming releases, Worldox has considerably extended the
capabilities and flexibility of the DMS. The fully optimized GX3 releases offer faster, more
flexible performance and expanded delivery options, to enable law firms to work how they
want, when they want.”
Worldox GX3 Professional is generally available in February 2012. The Worldox GX3 Enterprise
and Worldox GX3 Cloud are scheduled for release in mid-to-late 2012.
Worldox GX3 will be demonstrated at LegalTech New York booth#328-330 Mon., Jan. 30 (today) –
Wed, Feb. 1 at the Hilton New York Hotel.
About World Software Corporation
Founded in 1988 and based in Glen Rock, New Jersey, World Software Corporation is an
innovative leader in the Document Management Systems (DMS) category. The company’s
flagship product Worldox has an install base of over 5000 companies in 41 countries. For more
information about World Software Corporation and its products, please visit us at
www.worldox.com. Follow us on Twitter
@worldox. World Software Corporation® and
Worldox® are registered trademarks of World Software Corporation. All other trademarks are
held by their respective owners. For more detailed information, please visit
www.worldox.com, call 800-962-6360 or email
(201) 444-3228 x3025/(800) 962-6360
Burke & Company LLC