Over 4,000 law firms and legal departments of every size and specialty
use Worldox, making it one of the world’s top legal document management
solutions. Worldox has earned virtually every key award in the legal
technology field, from Law Office Computing’s Readers’ Choice
Award to TechnoLawyer’s Favorite Document Management Solution;
and is the 6-time winner of Law Technology News’ Gold LTN Award for Document Management.
Why have all of these customers and objective evaluators praised Worldox
so highly? Why have many law firms abandoned competitive document management
solutions for Worldox? Here’s why:
1. It simplifies control, management, and access: By allowing attorneys
to instantly view any document or email associated with a specific client,
matter, or project, Worldox dramatically improves attorney efficiency – and
2. It facilitates sharing: Worldox facilitates sharing amongst legal teams
serving the same client or working on the same matter. The entire firm can
leverage more value from forms, pleadings, and other documents that have
already been created, even if the individuals who created those documents
have left the firm.
3. It is comprehensive document management – unlike practice management systems that have attempted to “bolt on” barebones document features. Worldox delivers far more flexibility and control. Firms can integrate all file access through a single interface, not just certain file types. They can organize valuable intellectual property in whatever way makes the most sense for their individual practices.
4. It’s easy and focused on saving time. It’s intuitive for users, highly reliable, and exceptionally easy to manage on a day-to-day basis.
5. It improves document security. It provides fine-grained security settings for individual documents, users, and groups, and also fully supports Microsoft Active Directory, closing off network “back doors” to your confidential data.
6. World Software is a stable, reliable partner. For over 20 years, Worldox’s product research and development has been shaped by the needs of the legal community, our #1 market.